Learn how to check jazz number ownership using different methods because you may encounter any such situation in which you must check your jazz number details. Formerly known as Mobilink, jazz is one of Pakistan’s widely used service providers. Initially, it was a joint enterprise between Saif Group and Motorola Inc, and owned by VEON.
Having said that, many people are now buying jazz numbers due to their premium services and economical internet, SMS, and call packages. However, it often happens with new users that need to remember their numbers. For their convenience, jazz provides easy ways to check your jazz number and ownership details.
This article is a complete guide about how to check jazz number for prepaid and postpaid users.
How to Check Jazz Number Without Balance?
If you are a new jazz number owner, you may need help remembering your jazz number. But no need to worry. Because you can now check your jazz sim number without any hassle of visiting the jazz franchise or customer service center, to check your jazz sim number from the comfort of your home, you need to dial Mobilink number check code, e.g., *99#. Afterward, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the keypad of your phone.
- Now dial *99# and press call.
- In a few minutes, you will receive details such as your number, name, and identification number through text.
Note: Charges will not apply, it is FREE of cost service.
How to Check Jazz Number Through Call?
Following are steps to know your jazz number through a straightforward call.
- Go to the keypad of your phone.
- Now dial 111 and press call.
- You will connect with the representative of jazz.
- The representative will ask questions like your name, CNIC number, and IMSI (international mobile subscriber identity) number.
- Once you are given all the necessary information mentioned above, you will receive your sim number.
It is one of the straightforward ways to check your jazz number. And if this also does not work for you, then the following are a few other methods to get details of your jazz number.
Please note that minor charges will be applied to this call.
Check the Jazz Sim Owner’s Name Online
This method is not only for jazz users, but all the other network users can use this method to check owner names online. All you need is your name, CNIC number, and IMSI (international mobile subscriber identity) number. Check the jazz sim owner’s name online by following these easy steps.
- Go to your message app.
- Open a new window to type a new message.
- Now enter ‘MNP’ and deliver it to 667.
- After some seconds, you will get a message with all the essential information.
Terms and Conditions For How to Check Jazz Number
Following are some of the terms and conditions applicable to all the methods mentioned above to check your jazz sim number.
- Jazz’s general terms and conditions apply to all the services.
- All prepaid and postpaid jazz customers can avail of these services.
- Jazz companies can change the code at any time. If any codes show errors, visit the official jazz site for new codes.
- Certain service charges are applied to the services mentioned above.
- Call jazz helpline for further details.
Wrapping Up of How to Check Jazz Number Details
If you are a new jazz sim user and have forgotten your sim number, then the above-mentioned methods can help you retrieve your number again with ease and from the comfort of your own home. There are several methods to know your jazz number registration. Follow the one you find easy to practice.